Welcome: Guang Zhou Jun Da Auto Parts Co.,Ltd
Get a Free Quote

Portable Ev Charger

16A 32A Type 1 Type 2 Plug Electric Car Portable Ev Charging Stations Banks Box

  • Product ID:JD-UPC-B2-16AC
  • Interface Standard:Type 1
  • Input Voltage:AC 110-240V
  • Certificate:CE, ROHS
  • Product description: 16A 32A Type 1 Type 2 Plug Electric Car Portable Ev Charging Stations Banks Box
SAE J1772 TYPE 1 Charger Model & Spec
Model No.        Rated Current        Power      Rated Voltage     Certificate
UPC-B2-16AC 8-16A Adjustable      3.5kW      AC 110-240V   FCC, ROHS, ETL
UPC-B2-32AC 8-32A Adjustable       7kW        AC 110-240V   FCC, ROHS, ETL
UPC-B2-40AC 8-40A Adjustable       9kW        AC 110-240V   FCC, ROHS, ETL
Certificates & QC:FCC, ETL(UL2594), RoHS, ES
ICCB Protection rank:IP65
Cable Protection rank:IP55
LCD display:2.4" LCD Screen
LED indicator:Red/ Blue / Green
RCD:30ma AC++6ma DC
Input power:AC 110-240V
Charging cable:4.5M Type 1 (TPU Jacket) or customization
ICCB size:L220xW100xH60 (mm)
Start mode:plug & play
Operating temperature:-30℃ to 50℃
Warranty:2 years (both cable and ICCB)
lead time:30-35 days after deposit payment
Q'ty basis:based on 200pcs+ each, if lower than 200pcs, price with $2/PCS up, MOQ 20pcs each type
Payment Terms:T/T(30% advanced payment ,the rest 70% balance should be paid before shippment)
Electrical Protection
Over current protection, Residual current protection, Ground protection, Surge protection
Over/Under voltage protection, Over/Under frequency protection, Over temp protection
Materials Applied
Shell: black by thermoplastic PC940. Anti-corrosion and abrasion protection.
Cable: 4.5M in black with TPU jacket. With CE issued by TUV and TUV mark.
Customizing Logo
Logo put on shell by laser on ICCB box or cable head; on Oxford cloth bag by printing
Each in handover bag, then in Pizza box, then 5 Pizza boxes into 1 master carton
Handover bag: Oxford cloth with zipper & handle, easy for end users to keep (extra cost)
New upgraded model;  Simple and exquiste appearance; 
IP65, Weather proof; Leakage current protection; Current Switch, Time delay
Charging status and working error simply displayed by LED indicators and LCD screen
Optional function of current choice button to switch current from 16A-32A